Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you're interested in/curious about -- it can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone to my car. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, I'll snap the pictures and post them back here. It's like a glimpse into my world!
I post pics of Stella all the time...but I DO have other things in my life. ha! I have loved looking at everyone elses pics... What do you want to see from me?
And it's about time for a light-hearted, fun post - don't you think?
5 comments:
I want to see a snap shot of you with the band! or your favorite concert picture!
How about a picture of your desk at work?
mr peanut, i'm assuming you work closely with him.
The car you drive, your cell phone, a picture of your house, a picture of your favorite hair products, a picture of your favorite purse, a picture of your favorite pair of shoes.
I missed out on this....you threw up quite a bit of blog in a short time girly!
Pics of you and the band...that's cool.
I don't think I've ever seen one of your hubs either! That was cool to see. You have a cute little fam!
Post a Comment