Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Come out, Come out, Wherever you are!

I want to take inventory.

If you read this blog, will you post a comment?

Come on - it will take 2.5 seconds.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet I read this!!! It is my stress reliever for the week. I think you are HILARIOUS and I love to catch up with what you guys are up too!! Amy

Leann said...

I'm a chronic lurker from DWLZ :-)(leann1216). I love reading your posts...you are very witty and write well, plus, Stella is cute as a button! Feel free to check out my little man at www.oboessay.blogspot.com (or just click through my profile).

Sarah said...

Meeeeeeeeeee.

Nazila Merati said...

si, si.

You are quite funny and I mean that in a nice way.

nm

MBKimmy said...

I do I do I leave comments all the time too!

Anonymous said...

I read, I read! Like others have said, you are so funny and I can relate to you!

emily said...

I read!

Anonymous said...

Another lurker from DWLZ checking in! You are an amazing writer and I LOVE reading about your adventures. Keep 'em coming!

Chris said...

Hi! I still read. It's been a busy week for me so I've not been in blogger world in a few days. Love to read your posts!

I found you through Dotti's as well!

Anonymous said...

I am here! All the way from Dotties!

Melanie said...

I read the blog... it's like checking daily email... my routine :)

Anonymous said...

I read it, love your stories and the cutie pie pics of Stella!

mary ann
dwlz

Anonymous said...

I read it, love your stories and the cutie pie pics of Stella!

mary ann
dwlz

Anonymous said...

I do I do!!!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

I try and check up with you 2 or 3 times a week!

JJ

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS read your blog.... I could get thru the week without it. You crack me up. LOVE the way you write.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, I love the way you write, very entertaining and Stella is a cutie!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Lurker from DWLZ... I miss VA and my DD is a little bit younger than Stella. Your blog brings a smile to my face :)