CRAP! Things have been so busy I have had no time to update anyone on my exciting life! (sarcasm) I do promise an update very soon. Friday is looking pretty clear.
I do want to take a moment to ask for some prayers for my dear life-long friends The Ellett Family....Shirley (the matriarch of the family) passed away yesterday after learning she had a brain tumor and cancer on Thanksgiving. It's been a rough 2 months of hospitals and radiation and rehab centers.... We visited with her a few times; the last time being Sunday - and I am SO glad I went even though it was the most difficult thing to witness. Linda and Christy (her twin granddaughters) are dear friends of mine and I want to say some extra prayers for them because they are amazing. I am leaving work today at 2pm for the viewing and will attend the funeral tomorrow if Stella is still doing alright - she's a bit sick.
But more about crusty noses and baby phlem on Friday.
Love to all.
1 comment:
Prayers will be coming from my house - hope Stella gets to feeling better too!
Post a Comment