Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Girl

I'll post an update tomorrow from work when it's slow...This weekend was full and very productive, despite me and Stella being sick girls together on Friday.

Since work blocked photobucket - AGAIN - I thought I would quickly post some pictures from home and then tell yoy my stories tomorrow... She's growing like a weed, ya'll!!

Modeling her new outfit from Aunt Cyndy


Only Stella can pull off horizontal stripes from head to toe


Stretch!!!


2 Cool 2 Drool


And we thought the Bumbo couldn't get any better...it has a TRAY!!


Watching Mom


Check out my cool new chair from Mom's work friend, Bill!



And for your viewing pleasure: THE JUMPSTER IN ACTION

3 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Love it love it - the video rocks - she is so darn cut I don't know how you don't want to jsut eat her up - that is great! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Stella is adorable, aren't they so much fun, I love every minute of it, I acutally miss him in the middle of the night since he sleeps through the night. He is growing like a weed, as I see Stella is too, I hope they can meet sometime soon. Love to you all!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Stella is so cute! I just love seeing her pictures. I still say she'd make a good future wife for Sam. :) Sam also got one of those jumpers for Christmas, aren't they great?

Mary Ann
(dwlz)