Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006: A year in review

1) Where did you ring in 2006?
Asleep. I was pregnant and sick as a dog.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Still sick as a dog!

3) Were you in school anytime this year?
No.

4) How did you earn your keep?
Working at P-Mo.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
When Stella was born - and that was the only time I have been in the hospital myself since I had TUBES IN MY EARS (Cece!) when I was little.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No. And neither did Toby. (as far as I know!)

7) Where did you go on vacation?
We went to the Eastern Shore to my Mother-In-Law's Shore House a couple times...That was it for our travels in 2006. I was too sick.

8) What did you purchase that was over $500?
A house, living room furniture, Toby's Jeep, all the baby's furniture

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I knew several people but no one really close to me...

11) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Yes - I work with Kevin B. I see others on myspace but don't contact them. I just like spying on them.

12) Did you move anywhere?
To Lakeside. Next door to my parents.

13) What sporting events did you go to?
None

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Motley Crue = AWFUL. (But maybe because I was really pregnant and sick and Vince sounded like absolute poop. I went and sat outside the coliseum halfway though and waited for Toby and his friend...if you had told me in 1991 that I would walk out on Motley Crue, I would have told you that you were insane.)
Motion City Soundtrack = AWESOME. The first time seeing them headline. I was also deathly ill at that point but I HAD to go. Traveled to Norfolk with Mom and Dad. Thought I would die but it was so worth it. One lady bouncer let me sit on a stool for the show which saved my life.

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

16) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
No. Whoops.

17) Where do you live now?
Lakeside

18) Describe your birthday.
It was the big 3-0 and it wasn't all that fantastic. Stella was 1 month old and was really having a bad day...so I ended up having to take her to the Dr who diagnosed her with Acid Reflux. We waited for a long time in the waiting room before we saw the Dr and then we had to get prescriptions filled which took FOREVER because the people at Walgreens were incompetant. We were supposed to have a big family dinner that night but ended up having to cancel. Mom, Dad, Matt, and Kristen came over anyway and brought pizza and cake which was really nice. So it wasn't all that bad and Stella was here so that's all that really mattered.

19) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Survived 7 straight months of sickness while only missing 2 days of work.

20) What is one thing you regret from this year?
I don't really regret things anymore. I don't drink anymore so that may have something to do with it. :) ha! Just kidding. I guess I regret not keeping in touch with friends as well as I should/want to.

21) What do you want for Christmas?
For the first time, I didn't really WANT anything.

22) Any new additions to your family?
Stella O'Dell

23) What was your best month?
July - I was 9 months pregnant and actually felt the best I had the whole pregnancy! Stella arrived early on the 23rd. Her first week was the best week of my life.

24) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
All the babies born - TomKat, Gwen, Britney, Brooke, Gwyneth

25) How do you plan to ring in 2007?
Asleep. Atleast this time I was not sick.

26) Will you be looking for a new job in 2007?
If so, it will be within the company.

27) Will you be looking for a new relationship?
No!

28) New house?
I'm not moving again until I am 95.

29) What will you do different in '07?
Focus on my health and get back to a comfortable weight.

30) New Years resolution?
Get healthy
Stop spending money and SAVE
Apply myself more at work
Resume scrapbooking
Organize

31) What will you not be doing in '07?
Being pregnant!

32) Any trips planned?
Maybe one in the fall to the NC mountains? My aunt is moving there and it is also my 10 year LMC Girls Christmas reunion.

33) Wedding plans?
For my aunt :)

34) What's on your calendar?
Our 2nd anniversary
Stella's first birthday

35) What can't you wait for?
To watch Stella grow and reach new milestones
To watch MCS's success

36) Do you expect '07 to be a good year for you?
Yes

37) How much did you change from this time last year til now?
I'm a Mom. Could there BE a bigger change? And all of these maternal instincts have me cleaning and cooking a lot more.

38) Do you plan on having a child?
Not for a LOOOOOONG time

39) One wish for '07?
I wish for happiness, joy, peace, forgiveness, love, understanding, patience, and health for all of my friends and family.

No comments: