I am so happy that in 11 minutes I get to go home for the weekend. I'm SO ready!!
Tonight, our old neighbors, Heath and Julie, are coming over to see the house and to hang out.
Tomorrow, I plan to hang around the house, maybe run a few errands. We need a coffee table and a coat rack to hang on the wall. I wish we lived near Ikea.
Sunday is PACKED. My friend Cyndy and her husband Aaron will be delivering our living room furniture in the morning!!!! (We bought it from them - it's nearly brand new, Lay-Z-Boy reclining couch and chair.) Then at 12:30 is Jacob and Cayden's 5 year birthday party all the way out in Studley. We need to be back at the house by 2pm because there are TWO neighborhood halloween/pumpkin carving parties that I want to stroll Stella to and I want to meet new neighbors. Then we have to be back out to the Innsbrook area for my other cousin Jacob's 7 year birthday party. Shoo!!
A lot going on....but it's all going to be fun. And I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures to show for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment