We're moved!
But we're not closed! And that is giving me anxiety.
The buyers of our South Ridge house must have picked the world's WORST lender because they were still trying to verify the girl's employment last week when we were supposed to close on Friday! Hello???? OUR lender had been finished with us for over 2 weeks. So anyway, LONG story short, we did not close on our house on Friday - which meant that we could not close on the new house on Friday because in order to close that, we need the proceeds from the first house and GOOD LORD I hate this real estate mess.
SO to make matters worse, the awesome interest rate that Toby and I got for our loan on the new house EXPIRES today at 5pm. Yep. So that means we lost it. And it costs us money. AND the sellers of our new house need their money ASAP because their new mortgage is due tomorrow and they are going to be late with it if we don't close............ So. I feel like a big jerk even though none of this is my fault. But you know me - I like to take on guilt unnecessarily.
Other than all this mess and people (real estate agents, lenders, etc) lying to me, I ADORE the new house. I just feel guilty living in it until we close. I guess I need to get over that, huh?
I will update with pictures soon. It is the cutest house ever.
Now that all this rig-a-ma-roll is over (I am so old. I just said "rig-a-ma-roll.") I will be able to blog more about LIFE and the exciting every-day happenings of the Creekmore family. Like Toby letting Stella lick the Cool Ranch Dorito powder from his fingers when I wasn't in the room...and the after-effects that lasted for 2 damn days.
1 comment:
Steph - Cool ranch - how great is that ... ha ha - as most men - they don't htink until i tis too late and I am sure that Toby is not the first first tiem daddy to do something like that! Ha ha
Take a deap breath with the house I am sure it will all work out soon - hang in there!
Post a Comment