Friday, April 07, 2006

D.O.N.E.

I am really sick and tired (literally) of feeling like I have to justify myself and my decisions to do things (or not do things) because of how I feel. I wish certain people would just believe me when I say "I don't feel well" and leave me alone and not make me feel like I need to fall all over myself trying to explain my actions and/or decisions. I wish people would stop saying things like "well it's just part of being pregnant." Bite me.

I am sick. I have been for 5 months solid. You are not in my shoes. No one is. Except me. Even women who have been pregnant. Our experiences are all different. You do not know how I feel. I'm sorry (not really) that I am annoying to you. And that I ruin everyone's grand plans.

Maybe we could trade places for a few days and you'll then get a better understanding of why I don't leave my house except for work, or the occassional meal out with friends - which afterwards I have to speed home so I can throw up at home and not in a bag in my car on the side of the interstate.

So, I am done. I'm done feeling guilty. I'm done crying because I feel guilty. I'm done worrying about how to pacify others. I'm DONE.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You go girl!

You're starting to sound like me and my bad attitude.

Anonymous said...

But, Stephanie.... you need to remember being sick is a GOOD sign.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

I kill me.

(jut in case you forgot, in reference to what that person told you online, that time and I freaked out on them for you.)