Wednesday, February 09, 2005

C'mon 5 o'clock!!

I don't even know what to say I'm in such a daze. And I am eerily calm - but I'll take it!! I'd much rather be this way than a crazed bridezilla. At the moment, I'm just more excited to not have to come back to work for a week and a half!! I can't wait until 5pm today. CAN. NOT.WAIT.

I have lots and lots of errands for the next couple days. Tonight is the biggest stressor - going to buy all the alcohol which is A LOT. We're going to load Toby's truck up with 3 kegs, 3 cases of champagne, a case of wine (1/2 red, 1/2 white), a case of white zinfindel, and a case of non-alcoholic sparkling cider. Now ask me how all this is going to fit into his truck? Don't know that answer. Guess we'll find out later. In the rain.

I'll be glad when tonight is over. Then I'll be glad when tomorrow MORNING is over - after we deliver all of this SCHTUFF to the reception hall. Then it's manis and pedis for me, Mom, and Kristen!! And dinner with my Maid of Honor and 2 friends.

I'm also taking Easter to the vet tomorrow to get sedated so they can give her a much-needed Lion Cut. Prayers be with the vet people. They'll need them.

Tomorrow is going to be GOOD. Friday will be GOOD. Saturday will be THE BEST.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YAY!!!!

See you Saturday night at 7:00!

And don't forget to call if you need ANYTHING! I MEAN IT!

L