Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Leslie made me do it.

I have always loved blogs. Espcially the blogs on my brother's band's website that they need to update WAY more often than they do (hint). I tried the "Diaryland" thing last year which was a P.I.T.A. (pain in the ass) and not user-friendly and Lord knows if something is not user-friendly than I ain't doing it. So it fizzled out. Plus it cost money! For shame! So, my friend Leslie started her awesome blog recently and it reminded me that I really do need to start this up again. I used to be so great at documenting my life on paper - and I have gotten really slack over the past few years. And dear Leslie reminded me that I am entering a new, exciting chapter in my life: MARRIAGE. She insists that this phase (and all of it's ups and downs) MUST be documented for history sake. So here it goes................

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks great! I love this format, my friend Lizzie uses the same one, which is why I chose another.

Have fun, and keep blogging!!

XOX,
L