Stella might inspire a small tweak to that song...
When Stella got out of bed yesterday morning, the first thing she noticed was a microscopic ladybug in her carpet near her toys. "Mama! Ladybug!" I bent down to look and it was a DEAD ladybug...but I didn't say anything.
I went into the kitchen to fix her breakfast and here she comes with her ladybug. "Look Mama! My new friend!" and she took him into Dada who promptly said "It's dead!" and tried to take it away but she pitched a fit so he gave it back to her.
She ate breakfast and the ladybug had to sit on the end table and watch her eat. And then they played in her room for a bit.
Later, I was facebooking (yes, it's a verb) and she came running in...
"Mama! I ate my new friend!"
Huh? What did you say?
"Stella, where is your new friend?"
And she opened her mouth and pointed inside.
Nice!
3 comments:
hahaha this one is funny!
If it would have been our house I would have not told her it was dead either ... Andy would have said the same thing that Toby did! haha
ewww! ladybugs taste sooooo nasty too!
(disclaimer: I do not make a point to eat ladybugs. I once had an incident where one fell in my drink and I didnt see it, therefore went in my mouth. nastiest tasting thing ever!) :)
Oh my gosh! That is too funny! The crazy things that children think of!
Post a Comment