Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas 2008 from Uncle Donnie

Another amazing gift from my friend, Donnie.

My Dearest Stella - Enclosed, a little holiday gift to let you know that I am thinking of you!! One of my favorite books to add to your library and to inspire your travels, and a second, very grown-up present, to help keep track of your library -
Happy holidays to you are your dear parents.
All my love,
Uncle Donnie


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Enclosed was a book called "Pamela's First Musical" and a set of personalized bookplates. Donnie is so damn fancy! Always has been. :)









And of course, Stella's favorite part was the ribbon that she made into a necklace and bracelet.





Thank you, Uncle Donnie. We love you very much and hope to see you soon!!!



5 comments:

MBKimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MBKimmy said...

He is so wonderful ... I wish I were that thoughtful - I can never think of anything that is neat and unique!

Chantel said...

I love that video. "Oh, good grief." Ha!

Melanie said...

Kim's right... he's so thoughtful and unique! I'm in Pamela's Musical. It sounds adorable!

Ms. Kiki said...

My favorite is "Oh good grief" - I have been there so many times while filming Natalie!! :) Good stuff. I can't believe how big Stella has gotten. And how behind I am on your life. Off to read more...