Thursday, June 26, 2008

I WISH I was bored.

I have eaten so many peanuts and m&ms (Not peanut m&ms; peanuts AND m&ms) that I have literally made myself sick. How STOOPID!

It's emotional eating at it's best. I have not updated in awhile as my work life has been chaotic. Two weeks ago I was on cloud 9 - being a part of a 9 member team working on a very important special project. Then last Friday, a new org annoucement came out that leaves my work fate hanging in the balance. I mean, I HAVE a job, so I'm not worried about that part. I'm just worried about WHAT job that will be.... thus the peanuts AND m&m overdose.

I have not received any direction on where I am going and what I will be doing and if I get to stay on the special project or not (my main concern....) So, please, if you could just take one moment and say a prayer, or send a vibe, or do a little dance... for a positive outcome regarding Stephanie's job woes. Thanks in advance.

So, other than turning to bad food for comfort (why can't I turn to carrots?) I have been busy at home as well. There's always something to do. Always something going on. We rarely get time to relax in the house or on the deck.... but that's ok. Atleast we are not bored.

3 comments:

MBKimmy said...

praying, dancing and sending good vibes!

Chris said...

Ditto to what Kimmy said!!

I put up a post with a link to that website for you for the table and chairs. WE LOVE IT! Very cool with the storage bins too.
Check it out!!!

Leslie said...

WHEN are we having that drink???