Wednesday, June 04, 2008

In other news, my daughter is cute and smart

I have been meaning to get this on video forever... She has SUCH a crush on Diego and loves the show. There is a segment in the middle where he sings a song and claps in a certain sequence. Claps 3 times, pause, claps 3 times, pause, etc... She claps with him AND PAUSES and has been doing this for months. I don't know why I think this is amazing, but I do. She also puts her hands to her face like he does and yells whichever animal he's talking about. The show is so interactive, and she answers all of his questions... It's so fun to watch!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


And then here is my mini-me. This is where I sit and work on the laptop nearly every night. When I get up and leave the room, she is ALWAYS in my spot (using the mouse) when I come back... Too funny! (Oh, she refers to herself as Stessa...and Neh-Neh and Bapaw (my parents) were there when I was recording so that's why she's talking to them...)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


She's growing up too fast, ya'll.

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

TOO freaking cute - serriously!
And I think she is smart for claping with the show too!

Aul4 said...

Stella is the cutest kid I think I've ever seen.

PLEASE WRITE AN UPDATE ABOUT THE RAT!!!!