Toby worked his hiney off this weekend. The heat doesn't bother him so he was outside the entire weekend almost. He cut ALL the grass (it's a lot) and loaded up the giant pile of debris from the old deck and took it to the dump. He went by Lowe's and bought a new dishwasher and hauled that home and installed it. When he opened it up, I stood there and did the SATC "Hello Lover." Because I LOVE A DISHWASHER and that is one appliance I have NEVER taken advantage of. I KNOW how much I appreciate it.
I cleaned a lot and organized a lot and took care of our child a lot.... I did a big grocery shop to replace our ENTIRE fridge and bread products.... The bill was $180, but with coupons and my Kroger MVP card, the bill came to $130. I rock!
For dinner, I cooked a frozen lasagna IN MY STOVE. That was a monumental experience. Stella was eating in her high chair, and I left the room for 2 seconds and this is what I came back too. Good thing we were going to the pool afterwards!



It was the first time in Neh-Neh and Bapaw's pool this season. Here is the bathing suit of this year...(the rest are hand-me-downs, but a girl HAS to have a new bathing suit every summer - UNTIL they get to be $100 and then you get to wear the same one since High School. Just sayin.)



Here we are arriving at the pool...


Swimming with Bapaw - the girl has NO fear.

Pooped

All covered up and ready to go home


Today, we attended the birthday party for my cousin Jenn's child Alanna. She is four! It was at a place called the Playroom... Stella loves it there. Especially the ball pit.
On the way there, I looked back and Miss Thing had her glasses on...upside down!

Then we got to the party and she insisted on wearing her sunglasses inside. She's just too cool.

Then she played....


Then it was time for cake. This was amazing to me. She sat at the table with the big kids and really was like one of the gang. I really realized at this point that she is getting so big and growing so fast....




And this is the BEST. I took this video for my brother Matt to see the party in action...well, while I am filming, my child steals the birthday girl's cake. TWICE.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
5 comments:
LOVE the photos! And I love that she stole the cake - too friggin' funny! We did the pudding thing today too - but I just gave her a big ol' hunk on her high chair and let her go at it. It was cold, and we were hot and she had a blast.
Okay, Sherry and I are LOAO! Stella is a true cake stealer, until her Mom ratted her out! That was priceless, thanks for the Monday pick-me-up....Happy for you having a great weekend, you really needed it!
Love Love the pictrues - Love the new suit!
LOVE even more Stella eating Allana's Cake - good thing she didn't mind at all - haha
Can't see photos from work, I'm so bummed!!!!
She is too stinkin' cute in that bathing suit! Glad you had a good weekend. TOBY ROCKS! COngrats on your new LOVAH....aka dishwasher! I wish we lived close by...I can just tell Lindsay and Stella would be BFF's!
Great pics Steph. Have a good week.
Post a Comment