Thursday, December 13, 2007

This morning, on my way to work...

...I was behind a car at a stoplight. The ENTIRE back windshield was covered with a custom made sticker (or maybe it was airbrushed on?) It said:

*Hillary 4 President
*Oprah 4 Vice President
*Sharon 4 Personal Assistant

You can not make this shit up.

So I tried to pass her to get a good gawk at this "Sharon" since I assumed she was the driver of the vehicle. And that's when I notice she had giant MAGNET signs made for her doors (like the ones realtors use) that said the same thing!

I am going to make one that says:

Dear Sharon,

Stop it.

Sincerely,
Stephanie

P.S. Tomorrow the camera will be ready...just incase I get accausted with that view again.

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

haha that is a funny way to start the day ... nutz I tell you people are nutz! why would anyone spend money on shit like that?!

Chris said...

I agree with MB...good GAWD. Maybe someone will run her off the road...LOL!