Friday, December 14, 2007

FOUR THINGS

From my cousin Amy...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

1 Four jobs I have had in my life:

-At King Dominion for 2 summers (schleped pizza at that place next to the swings)
-Receptionist at Memories Day Spa in Banner Elk (Courtney and Ashley had to take me and pick me up because I didn't have a car. Bless your hearts.)
-Front Desk Clerk at the Broyhill Inn and Conference Center in Boone, NC (worked nights through college)
-Sales and Catering at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Richmond, VA

2. Four movies I've watched more than once:

-A Christmas Story!
-Hope Floats
-Natural Born Killers
-Friday

3. Four places I have lived:

-Mechanicsville, VA
-Banner Elk, NC
-Midlothian, VA
-Richmond, VA

4. Four T.V. Shows that I watch:

-Grey's Anatomy
-Oprah
-Project Runway
-Private Practice

5. Four places I have been:

-Hollywood, CA (best friend lives there...)
-Manhattan (gay boyfriend lives there...)
-San Antonio, TX (for work...loved it there!)
-West Palm Beach, FL (for work again...stayed at the PGA Resort and never left the grounds!)

6. People who e-mail me (regularly):

-Cousin Amy
-EdogErika
-Ashley
-Cyndy

7. Four of my favorite foods

-Chocolate anything
-Cheesy anything
-Mexican Food - esp burritos
-Really good, cold, chopped salads

8. Four things I like to do:

-Scrapbook
-Read magazines in bed
-Shop
-Eat out

9. Four places I would rather be right now:

-At home. Working on the 50 million things on my to-do list.
-Shopping
-Somewhere vacation-y... mountains, beach, etc...
-In my waterbed. I love that place.

10. Four friends I think will respond (put this on your blogs!):

-Kim K.
-Chris (if she can stop puking from M.S. HAHA! ..not funny)
-Melanie
-Choo!!

11. Things I am looking forward to next year (in no particular order)

-Getting more Scrapbooking done at my monthly Open Houses
-Taking my health seriously and getting off my a$$
-Getting a better family routine down for weeknights
-Getting my raise in March!!!

3 comments:

MBKimmy said...

I played ... thought Melanie tagged me first ... now I see you did ...
love you miss you

Chris said...

NOT NICE! PFFFFFTTTT!

I'll play...but not tonight. I'm feeling BLECK!

Melanie said...

Man we're awesome... call us out on anything, and we'll do it :) Blogger's UNITE!