Why doesn't the "remember me" option ever work for this dang blogger site?
and
Why does the cleaning lady have to say "Today I'm following the ____ brick road" everytime she passes me - which is approximately A LOT of times a day. That blank is filled with green or purple or yellow or whatever color she feels like saying at any given time and whichever color she chooses to say, it doesn't make sense. It will never make sense. So STOP IT!!
and
Why do people engage in Escalator Peer Pressure. Yes, it exists. If you have never heard of it, it's when you get on an escalator to go to your 2nd floor cube and you step on with your venti hot coffee that you just purchased at the Starbucks....and some asshole in a suit gets on behind you and RUNS up the moving staircase and stops on the step RIGHT behind you and sighs. Because you are blocking him from running up the rest of the escalator. To which I want to turn around and scream in their face: "If you don't want to stand on the escalator and leisurely ride it up, then take the f*cking stairs you moron!" But I don't. I just sip my coffee and pretend I have no idea what's happening. Because I am pretty sure I will NEVER run up the escalator. Unless a snake (a real one, not a corporate one - haha!) is chasing me.
and
Why do people call you immediately after they e-mail to ask "did you get my e-mail?" and then take 5 minutes telling you what the e-mail is about. Do they not understand that e-mail can REPLACE some phone calls - not be an ADDITION to them?
That's all for right now. I really will update about Thanksgiving and I promise not to be so snarky.
No comments:
Post a Comment