Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's Finally Happening for MCS!!

Check out the cover of Alternative Press Magazine. Anyone recognize the kid in the black and red striped sweater?

IT'S MY BROTHER!!

I'm so dang excited I could bust wide open. I'm so proud of the boys and SO ready for them to get the recognition they deserve. I want them all over MTV, radio stations world wide - and mostly - and I want them to kick Panic at the Stupid Disco right off the airwaves. Did I say that?

Here is the original Trainspotting movie poster.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here it is; MCS Style.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Steph - I am so proud of them and i know you are excited - That is awesome that he cahsed his Dream/Passion and has caught it - not many people can say that in life! I am so happy for Matt, your family and MCS

Melanie said...

Woohoo! You're trip to the MTV Video Music Awards is getting closer :) Soon enough they'll be there!
Happy Friday!
-Mel