I have thought about this alot and I am going to take a hiatus from "Stephanie's Addiction." This may come as a shock to many of you as I have not been able to contact everyone. So, if you are a real friend of mine and I have not e-mailed or called you, PLEASE accept my apologies. I've been a bit Crazy - with a capital C.
Toby and I have decided to separate to work on our marriage how it SHOULD be worked on. I am obviously not going to go into details here on this public blog, so if you are a friend of mine, please feel free to e-mail or call me and I will be glad to talk to you. I could use the support!
I am fine. I truly am. This is a GOOD thing - even if it is hard as hell. I am sad and heartbroken, yet at the same time excited and hopeful that this is happening.
Toby and I are partners in this process. We are communicating better than before and are going to work our asses off to make this work as best as we can for Stella. We are going to still be doing things as a family with her. There are no ill feelings between us about this. It's just time to turn this ship around and head in a new direction.
This blog began with our wedding and I do not feel right continuing while things are a bit out of whack. I am hopeful that I will be back here in time. Telling poop stories and posting pictures. But I refuse to say when that will be. One day at a time.
Please friend me on Facebook if you want to keep up with Stella pictures and my boring day-to-day status updates. Like the one yesterday where I talked about how the grilled bread on my sandwich at Nordstrom's Cafe cut the inside of my mouth all up. You know you wanna know!!
Thank you to everyone for your support and prayers.
Love, Stephanie
7 comments:
we all love you and will be waiting to hear all of your funny/sad/upbeat/wornout/work/no work/daycare/camp storeis soon!
Love you!
Love you girl! Hang in there, and keep up with the poop stories, gotta have a chuckle now and then!
Awe - the blogging days are coming to an end all around and I'm sad! Completely understand. I'll be missing your stories and laughing my butt off at work! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
Just read this now. I am thinking of you guys and wishing you the absolute best outcome for everyone involved.
(((HUGS)))
I'm a lurker who misses you at DWLZ. How is Stella?
I came across your blog YEARS ago as a 'lurker' on DWLZ boards. I used to love reading your pregnancy stories and then the stories (and photos) of little Stella... and your battle with weight along the way. I keep you on my google reading in hopes you'll return one day. I just wanted to tell you I hope things are going well and that you and Stella (and Toby) are all doing well and are happy!
Thanks for what you wrote on my blog! Missing you g-friend!!!
Post a Comment