Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Recipe you DON'T want to have to try.

Preheat oven to 550 degrees.

Sit and wait to see if you smell burning rodent.

No?

Go back to waiting. And listening. And eating out.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ok seriously, are ya'll going to call a professional in before you wind up torching your house????

I am praying for you to be rid of this problem soon.

C

Me. said...

Ha! I guess I should mention that we have consulted a professional. A relative of Toby's owns Absolute Pest Control and he has consulted over the phone. Basically, we are doing everything he would do if he were here, except he would have to charge us. So, we're just following his advice...minus the COOKING part. LOL. That was all on Toby.

Leah said...

Did your friend tell you that you need to put the traps up against the walls? Try that - it worked when we had mice. You put the "trigger" part of the snap traps (which worked best for us, by the way) against the wall. Hope this resolves SOON!