Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Motion City Week - Night #1

So yesterday started Motion City Soundtrack Week for my family.

Last night was Norfolk, VA at the Norva.

I don't even think I can put it into words. It was just amazing. I'll let you watch the video and you tell me how you would feel to see your baby brother up there....I mean, check out this crowd!

"The Is For Real"

"The Future Freaks Me Out" - ENCORE

And some pics...










And a Family Shot:


And even though Stella couldn't go, she got a present...



And Justin Pierre (the crazy haired singer) signed her diaper butt.



Today is the DC show - and unfortunately I won't be going.... Mom and Dad will represent.

But I'll be headed up to NYC on Friday morning for the show at the Roseland Ballroom. I am SOOOO excited.

And if the writer's strike does not put a damper on things, MCS will be on CONAN O'BRIEN on THURSDAY NIGHT (Nov 8) with Guest VINCE VAUGHAN.

ETA 11-8-07:

POOP!!!! See note below:

Hey all,

Some bad news...

Our scheduled performance on Conan tomorrow night has been cancelled due to the Writers Guild of America going on strike. The episode now airing will be a re-run.

Sorry about this, thanks for understanding

MCS


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am still on Cloud 9! Especially after watching the videos you took... I just wish I could go with you to NY, I'd love to see them again, right now! I am very jealous! Justin did an excellent job with his picture, it is a perfect fit to Stella's butt. It was so good to see you the other night. (I'm wearing my hoodie today) I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving!