I just watched 2 episodes of Oprah off the DVR.
1. The "Oprah's Favorite Things" show
2. Hannah Montana and the American Girl Doll show
And I cried through both.
I cried at the audience freaking out at Oprah's favorite things....and I cried at the little girls flipping out over Miley Cirus and the Dolls.....
Good Lord.
SO - lots going on lately. I have off for the next 4 days and I promise an update.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
3 comments:
I cried when Ricahrd Simmons came to Dancing With the Stars to encourage Jennie Garth. I also cried during the makeover this week on the Biggest Loser. I've decided to just go with it.
That's hysterical and so is the comment from Sarah! I cried when I watched the FINAL ROSE stupid Batchelor thing and they did the memorial for Jenny's grandma! My hubs cracked up at me. SO, should I read anything into these hormonal outbursts???? What's UP?
I still cry at everything ... andy just looks at me and says ... are you sure you are okay honey you cry a lot ... I laugh we hug and then we laugh together ... haha
Post a Comment