Be on the look-out for my brother, starring as the nerdy boy scout. (In the live music scenes, he plays the red and white bass guitar and sings back-up.)
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...I watched it yesterday and today...not sure how many times I've watched it..Only wish I could get a good look at Tony with the mullet, and Justin with his hair totally flattened! Love Matt's new do, and I think Justin looks really good....Love to you and your family, hope to see you soon!
That was great! I told some of the teen girls at church that I "knew" you and they freaked out and suddenly I became very cool. Thanks for making me the cool Mom!!!
4 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...I watched it yesterday and today...not sure how many times I've watched it..Only wish I could get a good look at Tony with the mullet, and Justin with his hair totally flattened! Love Matt's new do, and I think Justin looks really good....Love to you and your family, hope to see you soon!
Love to you ... Love to your brother! The Video is great! He is a Star!
That was great! I told some of the teen girls at church that I "knew" you and they freaked out and suddenly I became very cool. Thanks for making me the cool Mom!!!
Great video! Technology is great that I can catch this without having to wait for MTV to play a video!
Post a Comment