Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lesson For Today

You do not TRULY know how much liquid is in a VENTI COFFEE until you knock it over while reaching for it and the top pops off resulting in a brown tidal wave that engulfs your phone, keyboard, and various electrical cords and plugs and spills through the hole in your desk that is meant for aforementioned cords and lands in your shred pile making all of your papers a wet sticky mess and soaks through your gym bag...not to mention spilling down your entire right side so now your pants smell like the bottom of a nasty, sticky coffee pot that was left on the burner too long.

I need a coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doh! Okay, that truly sucks, but I still giggled. I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! Still, had to laugh! I'm assuming this was in the morning...what a way to start the day.
Mary Ann

Chris said...

Oh, I hope you're week got better. Happy Weekend!

MBKimmy said...

Steph that really sucks ... I hope your week ended better than it was in the middle!