Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Because I don't have time to write anymore...

Father's Day







Blowing Bubbles with Dad:






First Sucker:




Looks like she's wearing a tutu (she's not - her skirt was riding up.)


Another Pool Party with the Fam:




3 comments:

Chris said...

I feel you...I've had a crazy week and have not had time to blog like I wanted to. I have been sneaking a post here and there at work. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
She looks SO cute in that outfit and those shoes are SO darn cute! Tell me again where you got those???
Love the photos!

E-Licious said...

Come on, I know you are sitting at home watching Ross blogs!

I almost didn't recognize Matt with his hair all slicked back.

Stella is as cute as ever. I think she will walk before CJ!

MBKimmy said...

Steph she is beautiful ... the bubbles pictures are awesome ... her and Toby look like they are having a blast! Love it and thanks for sharing!