Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stella's First Pool Party!!

Here she is modeling her suit:




Arriving at the pool (that was a long 50 feet stroll from our house):


Sitting poolside:


In the pool with Grandpa:



Baby's First Float:


Mama forgot her sunglasses so she stole from her daughter. (Funny story: Toby came by to talk to us all and it was a good 20 minutes into the conversation when I realized I had those glasses on...so I said "Good Lord! These are Stella's glasses, I forgot mine, I don't think I look cute or anything." And he said "Well I thought they looked a little small...")


And the expected crying spell when we had to get out and go home:


But if somebody stayed in any longer her feet would have been totally shriveled - they were well on their way!

6 comments:

Chris said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!I love these pics. That suit is so freaking adorable. Her chunky little legs are so cute...of course that is a compliment. Mine has some chunk thighs too. LOVE IT! She looks like she totally enjoyed it. I also love the shriveled toes pic.

I just bought the new Maroon 5 before the trip...LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? She is SO DARNED cute! She looks like a little princess in that swimsuit.

Amy

E-Licious said...

Oh my! I LOVE the pic of her peeking behind her shoulder. Too freaking cute.

You should totally get a pair of those for yourself. I recently got a pair of el cheapos at a gas station. I guess they are supposed to look like Dolce & Gabbana with a D&G on the sides, but really they say DO on each side so I call them my Dodos.

Chris said...

Thanks for the scoop on MBKimmy you left on my blog. That's awesome news! Another baby girl to brighten up these BLOGS!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is so adorable!!!! Love the pics. Sue

MBKimmy said...

Love the pics of Stellas feet ... they are all pruned up ... so cute!