Unless it involves baby symptoms, I don't have any exciting news to report. Life pretty much revolves around feeling like I've been hit by a truck and driving north and south on Powhite Parkway 5 days a week to go to work and then back home again. Other than that, it's snoozeville over here!
I'm now 28 weeks...only 12 more weeks until Stella should be here. And if she can hear my prayers at all, she'll come a little bit early. Papaw Creekmore is voting for July 21 because that is his birthday -which would be fine with me. I'm SO ready to have my body back and not feel like shit all the time!
Week 27 was rough. I think the little one had a BIG growth spurt and stole all of my energy (which I didn't have much to begin with) and I have started to get sick again - but it's just once a day (usually in the morning) and it's not so bad....or it is and I'm just so dang used to it! I also have noticed the belly growth in the past week - it's amazing! I'm feeling really full and tight and round and I am THIS close to waddling. Fun times!!
1 comment:
Steph - OMG I just realized that I could leave a comment ... I thought I had to be a member ... I will start to leave you comments now ... Yeah ... Miss you! KimmyK
Post a Comment