How come every time the cleaning lady goes past me, she says:
"I'm off to follow the yellow brick road!"
First of all, that makes no sense. And second of all, STOP TALKING! You don't have to talk constantly. Silence is OK.
I swear, I feel like such an ass sometimes, but I don't have the time or the desire to talk to you for 30 minutes every time you roll by! The lady in the cube next to me is a SAINT because she'll sit and listen and ask probing question that require long answers back and I just sit over here and type and mind my own beeswax because I do not want to be pulled in. I'll never get out!!!!
I really wish I could record this woman's ramblings. It's like nothing I have ever heard.
I feel like Sybil with " the talking! the talking! the talking!"
STOP IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment