IT'S A GIRL!!!
I know that's what everyone wanted to know so no need to ramble! We're so excited. I won't sleep a wink tonight.
The appointment was awesome. The ultrasound technician kept saying "Such a pretty baby!" Awww. All of the measurements were right on. The heartbeat was a steady and normal 144. At first she was laying on her side facing the "camera" but then she started doing flips and they were watching her kick me but I couldn't feel it. Must have been that big iced tea and Mexican food I ate before the appt that got her all hyper. My plan worked! She gave us great "down there" shots so there is no question that she's a she.
So, without further adieu... Introducing Stella O'dell Creekmore!!
1 comment:
WOOO HOOO!!! I knew it! YAY! Now I can start buying girly stuff!!!
Congratulations, I can't wait to meet Stella!
Post a Comment