I told my boss yesterday.
And he was AWESOME about it. Thank goodness. There was NO reason for me to think otherwise, I was just working it up in my head. He was happy for me and very gracious and didn't even mention the inconvenience it was going to be to him. I feel like a new woman.
I told my buddy Bill yesterday and also told him I was feeling guilty and scared to tell my boss. He said "Geez! You need to stop that right now! This is wonderful. And besides, you should HOPE that he is mean and discriminates against you so that you can sue this company and never have to work a day in your life again!"
Hadn't thought about it that way. Thanks, Bill!
In other news, I threw up in the lobby bathroom at work today. My first work throw up. I hope it was my last. I don't FEEL sick. The 24/7 crippling nausea seems to have ended. I just felt like I had to throw up, went and did it, and it was over. Strange.
I have a feeling that a lot of strange things are going to be happening to me in the near future.
2 comments:
Hey I am just glad I have someone to go through this all with :) Love you girl! Courtney
Yes, a lot of strange things are going to be happening in the near future, but they're all good! Sorry about the puking, but it will be well worth it when you meet your daughter (yes, I'm going on record with my prediction now, for posterity!) Glad it went well with the boss, I felt sure it would because we work for a very good company, and as you said - he's very pro-family. YAY YOU!
Post a Comment