I am sooooooooo procrastinating. I need to organize all of my boss's files. I don't want to. He is highly unorganized and I don't think it's fair that he let all this go to sh*t for 4 years and I have to come in and try and sort HIS paperwork - that I can't do alone - unless I ask him about every single freakin sheet of paper.
Do you need this anymore?
Will you need to reference this soon?
What is this?
Where do you want it?
Why am I doing this if I CAN'T do it without asking him a million questions? He should do it himself, that's what I think.
Please excuse me. I am PMS ing AND I am so over being an "assistant" I could die.
Moving right along.................
So, my neice will be here in 8 weeks! I'm so excited. I really am. I met the baby's father for the first time on Sunday (LONG STORY) and I really liked him and I am praying hard that the whole family will come together to support my sister-in-law and to support this innocent child - who by the way is a GIRL and her name is KENDALL. Loving it......... I've been picking up a few little girly outfits when I'm out...I might spoil this child to pieces. Actually, there is no MIGHT about it. I'm going to. And I'm really proud of Kim for being so strong, taking such good care of herself, and for overcoming adversity from her own family - the ones who should be the MOST supportive.
Toby and I almost looked at a house this past weekend. My Equinox dreams were put on hold for a few days...but they might be back on now. Don't know. We're really evaluating our money and our priorities and starting to thing seriously about our OWN family and what we need to do. Move? Get a new car? Sell my car?Paint? Get off our butts and fix our current house up? All of the above? Yes.
My brother called yesterday and we chatted - he sounds great. We'll see him next week at 2 Warped Tour dates. On the 13th, I leave for NYC for work...and it just so happens to be the same time that MCS will be performing on Conan O'Brien at the Ed Sullivan Theater! So I am 98% sure I get to attend the taping!!! So be sure to watch Conan on August 17. After the Conan show, Matt will get to come home for almost a week and then he's off to Australia. That lucky bastard. I love him.
Denny moved to a new apartment this week. I'm kind of sad since I no longer get to go see him at Allison Street - the apartment where we began our Richmond lives together. Change is good though! I've certainly done my fair share of that in the past few years. It's his turn now. :) I know he'll enjoy his new place and I'm very excited to see how he and Troy decorate. They are so talented. I need them to come decorate my house. Don't think that would fly with Toby though.
This month is busy. Lots of exciting and fun things....but I'm kind of dreading it at the same time. I'm such a quiet, homebody anymore. All of this excitment and traveling and event attending...I'm scared!! I know that sounds ridiculous and I'll be FINE - I'm just a little anxious. WHAT'S NEW, huh??
No comments:
Post a Comment