Friday, August 05, 2005

Summer? What summer?

I don't really differentiate between summer and "the rest of the year" anymore since I am not in school and I do not have school age children and I have to keep working like normal and don't get any time off and never get to take week-long vacations like the rest of the world...The only reason I know it's summer is because it's hot as hell...but anyway, I digress.

My summer is flying by. My schedule for August is NUTS. Please indulge me for just a moment:

Aug 6 - Attend a Wedding
Aug 9 - Vacation from work. Warped Tour in VA Beach to see MCS
Aug 10 - Vacation from work. Warped Tour in NoVA to see MCS
Aug 11 - WAS going to take vacation day but don't think I can now. Too much work. BUDGET IS DUE.
Aug 12 - Long awaited Endrocrinologist appt. YAY! And work.
Aug 13 - Leave in the AM for NYC, Attend Broadway Show, go to Connecticut that night after the show.
Aug 14 - 18 - FBI Conference in Connecticut.
Aug 17 - MY BROTHER WILL BE ON CONAN O'BRIEN AND I'LL BE IN THE AUDIENCE
Aug 20 - Father-in-law's birthday and a Scrapbook Workshop (2 separate events, of course)
Aug 21 - Pampered chef Party
Aug 23 - My 29th Birthday!!
Aug 27 - Sister-in-law's baby shower that I am basically hosting
Aug 28 - Parents' anniversary

Quite a calendar!! I'm excited about all of these things but also anxious that there is so much. It'll be fine. It's THINKING about all the stuff that gets me in a tizzy - I actually enjoy DOING them.

No comments: