Thursday, May 14, 2009

Uncle Donnie, May 14, 2009

Darling Stella O,

I've just returned from Korea for the second time - I'm working with Korean costume makers on the United States production of Dream Girls this time. On my last night, Miss Cho - who is in charge of the costume shop - took me and the other US team members along with her staff out for a traditional korean dinner. I found this little dresser mirror at a street vendor's stand and thought you should have it - after all, a lady always takes care to look her best!!! The mirror's back is hand embroidered by someone, no doubt, very close to your age!! Looking forward to seeing you in July at the Duhnam-Wheatley wedding.


All love,


Uncle Donnie














1 comment:

MBKimmy said...

Oh he is so creative and wonderful! Stella and you are blessed to have himin your lives!