Hellooooo!
Is everyone cold enough?
I am sitting on the couch in my flannel pants watching TRUE LIFE on MTV because I am 13 years old. Stella is pushing her "doo doo bear"** around in the laundry basket making choo choo sounds. (**It's actually a doodle bear that cousin Jenn gave her for Christmas - but she renamed him.)
Not an hour ago, Toby said the words "I am not doing a damn thing today!" and laid down on the couch under a blanket. Not 5 minutes later, his uncle called and said he needed him to come to his mamaw's house because there was no water and he needed his help to fix it. HA! Talk about jinxing yourself! Poor guy.
Things in the Creekmore household are going ok. Just plugging along...applying for jobs. :)
We are going on a double date night tonight with our friends Heath and Julie at Blackfinn. I got a $50 gift certificate there for $10 at http://www.restaurant.com. I HIGHLY recommend joining this site! I get special deals in my e-mail often. Today, I got one for 60% off the already drastically reduced certificates. And there are some great restaurants on there!!
Toby's Mom is keeping Stella AND Kendall overnight. Everyone say a prayer for her.
ANYWAY. I feel boring today.
In lieu of a ramble from me, here are pictures of Matt and Kristen's Engagement Party which was PERFECT.
3 comments:
Love all the pictures and yes it is cold here too! I hate it!
I either forgot or missed a post that they got engaged! Congrats to them! Looks like a lot of fun and you look great in the pics too! I 100% love staying in the PJ's all day.
I laughed so hard at the comment you left on my blog. I always think Stella & Lindsay are long lost BFF's! It's wicked COLD here too!
Post a Comment