Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween 2008

I kind of feel like a failure again this year. We didn't go to the pumpkin farm. I got our pumpkin during a quick trip to Kroger. We didn't carve it at all. We were BLESSED with a pumpkin my Aunt Sunah brought over that she had decorated with a spider web and a "Pider" and that was the extent of our pumpkins this year. We hung one little decoration inside and put up the skull walkway lights outside - and that was a HUGE event. This past week at work (well, past WEEKS at work) have been so screwy, I let my home life and the traditions I WANT to make go to the back-burner.

So that's my whining for today. I'm not going to focus on this - I will just say NEXT YEAR our A$$ES will be the first ones at Ashland Berry Farm and we are going to take the hayride to the field and let Stella pick out her own pumpkin and then we'll carve it and make it a big fiesta. And that's the plan.

And now I will tell you what DID happen this Halloween. The CUTEST little witch came to town! Complete with pink PIDERS and pink dreadlocks. And a cauldron and a Harry Potter broom.

She had a blast trick-or-treating on our street. She really understood it this year and was so excited ALL DAY to get out and get candy. She told Toby she wanted candy for dinner before we went out. She was ready to go! Although when one person opened their door, she said "Happy Birthday."




















Toby's Dad joined us Halloween night...





Here is a video of her talking about her pumpkin and the "pider."


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


And here is one of her digging into her chocolate stash...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

MBKimmy said...

She is too cute!
Tatum didn't want ANY of her candy - however she only went to 5 doors and it was OVER! a dog came out of door #5 and that was it ... Mommy mommy mommy up up up
aackK!!!

When we rode on the hay ride she wanted yougert bites and gummy's ... took one bite of candy bar - (her first) haha and threw it down!

Silly girl ... she will get it one day!

MBKimmy said...

She is too cute!
Tatum didn't want ANY of her candy - however she only went to 5 doors and it was OVER! a dog came out of door #5 and that was it ... Mommy mommy mommy up up up
aackK!!!

When we rode on the hay ride she wanted yougert bites and gummy's ... took one bite of candy bar - (her first) haha and threw it down!

Silly girl ... she will get it one day!

Ms. Kiki said...

She is too stinkin' cute. I love how she wiggled around while eating her chocolate. Natalie does that too. :)