Monday, August 04, 2008

The Picture Game

I think I got everything...almost. (JJ! Talk about difficult! lol)

Here we go! Try not to be jealous. HA!

Here is my bedroom. It is very very small AND my 1970's (complete with flowers in the mirror) waterbed takes up almost the entire room. And I DON'T CARE. That bed is my best friend. :) We became really close during my pregnancy when I was in it 24/7. (When I wasn't at work or getting sick. Lovely!)









My bedroom is very "flowy." There are 2 windows with beige curtains - and I used the same curtains in place of closet doors. The room was too small for doors. In the first closet are my clothes - and the 2nd closet is my make-up vanity.









And here is my make-up. I used to have bins and bins of make-up - it was a hobby for me! But now I keep it to the necessities only. I LOVE the bagalini bag.





And I have to brag on myself...these are 2 bulletin boards covered with decorative scrapbooking paper. It's a perfect necklace organization system!





Favorite shoes...

For comfort: of course the Uggs. Hi Stella!





For memories: I wore these on wedding rehearsal night. I'm too fat to wear them now. Seriously. They kill me!




And for style: These BCBG's I got at Ross for next to nothing...Too fat to wear these too. But I will wear them again one day!!





Kitchen!! It's teeny but I love it.
















Scrapbook Pages!!

I went through Stella's book and picked out the ones that struck me.

This was her "car ride home from the hospital" page. I couldn't figure out what to do for this page so I made a road out of cardstock.





This was the "Watermelon Festival" page. She was 3 weeks old and my DUMB ASS too her out to this crowded and HOT festival in Carytown. These are the pics before we left the house...in her pretty dress that was as big as my hand. I LOVE how she's looking at Toby in that top picture.





We went to visit Denny at his house and it was close to Halloween. He was going to be Stevie Nicks and had this blonde wig. OF COURSE we put it on the Stella and she looked like a real live Cabbage Patch Kid! I made my own cabbage out of cardstock in the top right corner. LOL!





And last one: Stella watching TV. I made the TV in the middle of the page. I like not relying on stickers 100% of the time...





WORK. UGH.

This is my TEMPORARY workspace in the basement of another building. I have been here for 2 months. The project ends Wednesday. I'm actually going to miss my little cave.





Here is my REAL cube home. I was there on Friday so I snapped a few pics.













Notice the MCS poster. :)




Here is my favorite work outfit. It's my best summer "blazer" that I wear when I'm feeling professional. Obviously, I don't wear it a lot.






And Court - here is a pic of me and Toby in 2004. This was right when we got engaged. This is a pic on my desk so I took a pic of it - sorry so blurry. I don't have it electronically....






And here is one from Easter 2008 - we NEVER take pics together. I'm always behind the camera.




And JJ. Way to make things hard! I actually have not taken a pic of "the face" but I do have a pic in mind...I can't find it! I promise to revisit this - either with that old pic when I find it...or I'll take a new one. :) Thanks for always challenging me!

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

love all the pictures - too good! I love the scrap book pages, they are great, you are very talented!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim, you are very creative; the scrapbooks, party favors, and most of all your storytelling. I love it!! Love,
Amy Bacon