Though you cannot possibly be old enough to read and much less old enough to absorb Ms. HB Stowe's novel, I trust you will be a student of history!! Please find enclosed a Little Mischief Maker Topsy Doll. I hope it will bring you great joy! It sure does tickle me even at the ripe old age of 30... It is another creation by this brilliant woman from the North Carolina mountains where your Mom and I went to college. Trusting that you will turn out to be a genius! (no pressure...)
All my love, Uncle Donnie
(Written inside the book:)
Darling Stella O,
Please also find this classic brought to life in Rogers and Hammerstein's "The King and I" - 'Small House of Uncle Thomas.'
Heart, Uncle Donnie

1 comment:
he is amazing! she is lucky to have him as a honary uncle and you as a bff!
Post a Comment