I'll just let my new, awesome camera tell the story. (hehe)
Stella attacked CJ with hugs and kisses...


Stella and Mimi Z check out the Pumpkin Carving contest entries...


Look at this one! The "burger" is made out of another pumpkin... So cool.

Here she is flipping out with all of the apples...








Mimi Z and Kendall

The girls...



And here is a sneak peak at the Halloween Costume... it's the fruit hat for the Carmen Miranda outfit.... I just might keel over at the cuteness when the whole outfit is on....
3 comments:
We did the same thing this weekend and hit the pumpkin/apple patch. Love those pics of Stella. You're camera is taking some good shots...the color is awesome! Carmen Miranda...OMG...that is going to be soooo adorable! I can't wait to see her in it!
She's too dern cute! I love the ponytail! :)
Amy
love the pictures! THey are great!
Post a Comment