So, as my last cryptic message will tell you, I am now an Independent Consultant for Topline Creations - a direct selling Scrapbook Supply company. I am very excited and I hope I can "step it up" a bit and actually scrapbook more myself by holding more Open Houses. I think I succeeded in finding something I love to do - and making money at it. We shall see.
In other news.... Stella is 16 years old.
Or that's how I feel most days.
She is just amazing. Her vocabulary is growing by the minute and DA-DA needs to be more careful with some language. She is turning into "The Repeater" which could be bad news. Her main words are doG, ducK, booK - all with MAJOR emphasis on that last letter. She says ICE (over and over and over....) when Da-Da gives her ice from his drinks. She says SHOES when we put shoes on in the morning and she tries to help me. Her most used word is definitely APPLE. Everything is an apple. Especially pumpkins.
Here she is with 2 "apples"





She cried her head off when I had to take her so they could actually PLAY MUSIC.
Here are pics of the day: Although I didn't get any pictures of ME CHASING STELLA AROUND THE ENTIRE TIME. Geez.









Last year, I bought this Beatles shirt for Stella. The smallest one they had was 18 months but I bought it anyway - KNOWING it would be FOREVER before she fit into it. Well, that day is here. Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!



My favorite onesie EVER.






3 comments:
Oh Steph...great pics. I love, love, love that onsie. I wish I had one of those!!! PRECIOUS! I love her little robeez too.
Lindsay says APPLE non stop right now too. She also calls the pumpkins apple. How funny. You and I are right there in the same stages. How is Stella sleeping? We've been having issues. Waking at 3am and wanting to play/leave the bedroom. Last night we tough loved her and made her cry it out for 20 minutes. We didn't have to go back in. She wore herself out and we were all able to go back to sleep. Previously we were giving in and playing and watching tv or eating and up from 3-5. This does NOT work for me as I have to be up for work by 5:30. It was HORRIBLE listening to her wail for 15 minutes. But I think we did the right thing. We'll see if it's less next time.
Great pics she is freaking adorable ... but where are all of her little rolls going ... she is thinning down so much So so cute I love her! Can't wait to hear her tlak is she still "coughing"
Great pictures! You might have another musician in the family - stella the drummer, touring and playing at Lees-McRae student night to build that fan base! haha! She is just as cute as she can be!
Post a Comment