Thursday, October 18, 2007

New camera AND living room

I got THIS CAMERA tonight and I am already in love.

Here are some test shots I took in the near dark and look how clear and bright they are. AND I am loving the 3" LDC screen...

Anyway, we moved our living room around and put 2 bookcases in the computer room so it really opened up the living room. And we bought a really nice painting for the wall above the couch. One day, we'll bring our coffee table and end tables back into our lives, but right now, Stella needs the room to run...and I don't need to worry about her falling into a corner and busting her noggin open.


3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey girl...you'll LOVE your camera. We have the SD600 (bought it last New Year's) and it's the bomb! Yep...you're pics will be gorgeous. I LOVE CANNON!
I can't believe how quickly they already have two new models. YIKES.
Like your living room colors too!

Melanie said...

You did good on your camera shopping. Anyone that I know that has that camera is in love with it. I highly recommend :)

Leslie said...

Oh the living room looks great! And congrats on the camera!!!!