Da-Da made Stella an Apple Pumpkin.



We had lunch with Denny and Jason at Panera Bread.



Stella smooshes her face on the front door when we go outside.



We met Mimi Z and Erik at the Celtic Festival and Highland Games yesterday.





We got ready for Jacob's 8th Birthday Party (costume party)


And we had a great time at the party!!!










Happy Birthday, Jacob. I REFUSE to believe you are 8.
6 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the COSTUME!!!! She looks so freakin' cute!! I've got to email that to a few people! You got some great pics. Again...LOVE, LOVE the onsie. Happy Birthday to Jacob!
Have a Great week! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Haha! The chaquita banana outfit is too darn cute! I love it! Looks like Stella likes it alot better than the bee costume :)
That carmen miranda costume is the funniest freakin' thing I have ever seen!!! How cute is she????
She knows how adorable she looks in that costume!
She is so stinking cute - I love the costume - where did you get it ... that would be great for Tatum next year ... since we are the produce co of the beach ... haha
Love the pictures and yes I do come here for them! Love to hear from you too!
Oooh, I love her little winter hat that she wore to the festival. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment