I'm going to post this on my blog because maybe another chubby girl could benefit....
I want to share my Lane Bryant online shopping jackpot!!
I just spent $133.36 (WITH shipping which was $11.95)...and I SAVED $192.38. So I got over $300 worth of clothes for $115.
And I used this code for 25% off - 000251518 IT WORKS!!
They are having great sales on select items ... I got several pair of panties for $1.99 each! A couple cacique bras for $6.99!!! Some lounge pants for $14 and cute loungy shirts for $9.
I'm trying to build up my "tooling around the house" wardrobe so that I actually MATCH. I also need to get rid of all of my gross t-shirts I have inherited from work events, school functions, etc. Like the Flight of the Conchords song "Business Time" - where he sings about his girlfriend's "sexy" t-shirt she got from her company's team building exercise, 1999.
Back to Lane Bryant...My FAVORITE purchase by far were these boots!!!!
I can't find boots to fit my giant 18" calves and these are 19"!! They came out to be $34 with the sale and the additional 25% off code. Unheard of!!!
Sooooooo, just thought I would share. I am SO EXCITED. I never luck out with sales like this!
If you buy anything, let me know. I'd love to have some company in the Online Shopping Doghouse.
And DON'T TELL TOBY.
3 comments:
"And DON'T TELL TOBY."
HA! I LOVE LB! They have some great tank tops at the store for $12 each. They are that jersey material that doesn't wrinkle. And they are way cute.
Congrats on the great deals!
going shopping on line now! THanks I hope it works!
LOVE the boots. I have the same problem! I will check those out!
Post a Comment