Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good Bye South Ridge - Hellooo Northside!





THE HOUSE IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

It was on the market for less than 2 days.

We had one showing Friday night...and then SIX on Saturday. Mom and Dad came over and helped us tackle some projects that have needed to be done for 3 years but hadn't...and then all of a sudden had to be done ASAP....so we got to work on those things. But we kept getting interrupted and had to pack up the baby and get out for showings. The phone was off the hook "Someone would like to see your house at this time." It was ANNOYING because we kept getting interrupted but it was also a good problem to have...and I only had to live like that for one day - some houses stay on the market for weeks and months.

We wrote the contract for the NEW house this morning and will deliver it later today.

I'm in shock. But in a good way. This new house is just the cutest EVER and the location is a DREAM and I am counting my blessings like a Madwoman.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

YAY! We need photos of the new house, even if it's just an outside shot! This is fantastic!!!

MBKimmy said...

YES! Congratulations I am so very excited for you ... does Toby seem to be in a Daze that he said go, you went and poof it is done?! Holly wow!

The Scottish Tart said...

Many many congratulations to you!