Incase you forgot:
TODAY IS MY LAST DAY!
I START MY NEW JOB ON MONDAY!
Moving on...
1. My first real thought this morning: Leather seats in a vehicle are really cold when it's really cold outside. Like REALLY cold.
2. I have a new obsession: Mentha Lip Tint from Bath and Body Works in tint no. 1139 by CO Bigelow Apothecaries. Ladies! Go buy some. Men! Go buy some for your ladies.
3. I managed to make the NASTIEST concoction in my crockpot yesterday and when I got home and excitedly opened the pot, the smell knocked me out and I immediately emptied it over the side of the deck and Abby ate it up. Atleast someone enjoyed it. HOW HARD IS IT TO SCREW UP A CROCKPOT RECIPE? Geez.
4. I think I have a "surprise" goodbye party happening for me here at work before 5pm (it's 3:36 now) and I'm nervous and dreading it. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so....but going in there and screaming I'M SO GLAD TO GET OUT OF THIS DEPARTMENT may just give people that impression.
No really...I feel like I owe a disclaimer to #4.
I truly appreciate my experience in this department and the support I received from many individuals here. It is clearly just time to move on and learn new things and to be around new people and to expand my horizons. I'm glad I'm leaving now while I still have friends here and I can leave on a high note. I wish no one negativity or harm, only success and happiness in future endeavors.
In the wise words of Semisonic: "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
No comments:
Post a Comment