1. Counting calories = torture. Now I know why I have never done it. I'm back to WW points on Monday. Those only go up to 24. And someone in an adjacent cube has just brought back a big, black styrophome container of fried goodness from the cafeteria and I can smell it and now all I can think about is greasy breakfast foods and how much I WANT SOME. Doesn't quite compare to my Cottage Cheese Double that I "enjoyed" earlier.
2. Toby and I had the BRIGHT idea to make all of our Christmas gifts this year. We decided on Decoupage. Can I just say that I am damn glad we had a "practice night" last night? There will be no decoupaged coasters and lampshades in our families' futures. I hope they can contain their sadness when we tell them of the "Christmas presents that never came to be."
3. While we practiced being crafty, Toby watched "Batman Begins" and then immediately popped in "Sin City." I am now on testosterone overload and feel like I need to go get a pedicure or buy a nice new pair of heels to get my estrogen level back on track! WTF are those movies??? I know what they are: HORRIBLE.
4. I just got out of a 2 hour Records Management meeting. Now THAT is invigorating. Makes me want to get in my car and go home and take a long nap....like until tomorrow morning.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment