I am leaving today and won't be back in this cube again until September 13. That is TWELVE GLORIOUS DAYS that I will NOT be here.
Tomorrow: In the morning I will go to New Kent and hang out with Cece and Carol Bock. Then a catch-up lunch and shopping with Cece! YAY
Saturday: 1. Pack my car full of Pampered Chef stuff to deliver, my cat, and my husband. 2. Pick up rental car. 3. Go to Mom and Dad's for Labor Day pool party
Sunday: Pack up rental car and HIT THE ROAD JACK for Morganton, NC for 2 days. I get to meet my honorary neice, Clara.
Then onto Banner Elk/Sugar Mountain for 3 days for our "honeymoon."
We return home on Thursday at our leisure.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday will be spent doing whatever the hell I want. Probably working on the house...
See ya when I get back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment